Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Life in a Tube

Today as I stepped out of my house for work, I realized that I had created a blunder, something for which I will never forgive myself (atleast for 2day)

I forgot to take my earphones...aw man...

It just didn't feel right for that hour that it takes to my reach office and an hour and a half on the way back. Having no other option I decided to reflect on life (at least for the time that I was awake). My contemplation made me realize how much we are at the mercy of machines, much like the predicament in the Matrix trilogy.

Oh my tattered ol' Mobile phone-cum-MP3 player,
I would write an ode about you,
I would praise you as if you were my muse,
but alas I am no poet,
I know not how to twist words into the metre of poetry.

I thank you my faithful pal for you have served me well and I hope you will do so for eternity (or you stop working :) )

No comments: